Feeling adventurous and a little naughty? Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics is not only edgy and fun but, above all, the nail polish line is top-quality. All Cheeky Monkey products are environmentally safe and 3 Free (contains no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP) with the bottles, brushes and accessories being sourced from around the world.
The CMC collection has over 50 colours to choose from and the number is still growing with the addition of the new spring 2013 lineup. Each shade has been adorned with a playful name that will be sure to illicit a few giggles from you and your girlfriends. To name a few – Spank Me (creamy papaya coral), Booty Call (burgundy plum), Raunchy Bitch (dark metallic blue), Sweet Ass (light pink), Back Alley Sally (creamy fushia) and Trailer Trash (barbie pink).
Here are a few Cheeky tips for application:
– Start with a buffed clean nail that is free of oil or dirt.
– Put a thin coat of Wet Dream (sticky base coat) on the nail and let dry for 1-2 minutes. CMC polishes won’t wear as well if put over a naked nail or regular base coat.
– Apply a thin layer of nail polish next and dry for 1-2 minutes.
– Apply a second layer of nail polish and dry for 2 minutes.
– Finish with a layer of I Like it on Top (top coat) and allow nails to dry for 15 minutes.
– Put Make me Moist cuticle oil on cuticles at the end of the manicure.
– Allow the polish to cure for about an hour and it will dry to a nice hard finish.
For more info and to purchase ($15 per bottle) visit www.cheekymonkeycosmetics.com. Go ahead – get cheeky!!