This holiday season give your eyes that extra glam look with lush lashes from Ardell, the world’s leading brand in faux eyelashes. Available in a variety of styles, Ardell lashes are ultra light, easy to apply and to remove. Also, the innovative adhesive guarantees lash security while protecting your own lashes and eyes.
Ardell’s new Double Up Lash collection combines two lashes in one for a dramatically darker look. A hot new trend in Europe, the doublelayered lashes are ideal for those who desire more than the traditional Ardell Dramatic Lashes. This innovation provides the ultimate glamour look that is sure to turn heads – the bottom layer adds fullness, while the top layer adds a flare. The collection comes in three full and flare designs ($7.99 each) and is available at fine retailers.
Here are some tips and tricks for putting on lashes:
– Remove from package with tweezers to ensure they say in a good condition.
– Check the fit – if it’s longer than you’re natural lashline, trim from the outer corner for a better fit.
– After you have applied the lash glue, wait 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky before applying to the eye lid – this will ensure a strong hold.
– Apply as close as possible to the base of your lashes.
– To blend the false lash into your natural lashline while adding some extra oomph, complete the look with some black liquid eyeliner.
For more info visit www.ardelllashes.com